[Theforum] Re: evolt.org stuff

Daniel J. Cody djc at members.evolt.org
Mon Jun 3 21:24:46 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:
> Matt indicated:
>
>> It was my understanding that once the NFP was in place, the first thing
>> that was going to happen was reimbusement of the monies used to create
>> the
>> NFP.

> I'm unaware of any discussion on reimbursement for any past NFP
> expenses. Am I mistaken in my understanding that you initiated,
> pursued and paid for the NFP process as your gift to evolt.org? I
> don't recall ever hearing you ask for reimbursement for your NFP
> expenditures, but I might have missed it during my absence.

> I'd be horrified to find I've been pressing you on this issue if we
> (theforum) have previously agreed to reimburse you for your NFP
> expenses and then haven't yet. Is that what the real issue is? I
> can't find any reference to NFP expenses needing reimbursement in my
> theforum archives (which on this machine go back to Nov. 15, 2001).

thats about the time theforum was started, and so you wouldn't find any
docs about the NFP there since that died around august/sept last year.

as for discussion of reimbursement for NFP expenses, i didn't 'initiate
or pursue' any reimbursment, so you're mistaken. i think what matt is
talking about is that on the 'old admin' list it was suggested that once
enough revenue came in to repay those initial expenses, it would be
done. i don't know who started that idea or when though since the admin
archives were closed and i don't have a copy on this machine.

i think you may have misunderstood matt a bit, maybe not. he wasn't
saying 'dan said he needs$$$!!', he was saying, 'can you see why dan
isn't totally 100% about giving something he worked on and
paid(metaphorically and otherwise) for away?'