[Theforum] fundraising update (was: evolt.org stuff)

John Handelaar genghis at members.evolt.org
Tue Jun 4 13:29:32 CDT 2002

Again, an 'unincorprated association' exists here at
the point where a group of individuals say it does.

If, for example, me and Garrett call ourselves 'evolt.org'
in the UK, evolt.org exists well enough to have accounts.
There isn't any limitation on liability by default, but
then that's not necessarily a bad thing.  What exists at
that point could decide to form a registered charity in
future.

Though I doubt I'm the only person who's opposed to that
in principle.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 8933 1494       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com