[Theforum] associate information needed

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 5 15:21:51 CDT 2002

Hi,

I've become the treasurer for an on-line organization called
evolt.org. We signed up for associate status with Amazon in January
1999. We don't know if we've ever *earned* anything, but we would
like to find out.

No one seems to recall the email address and password we used to sign up.

We do, however, know that we were identified as "evoltorg" and that
to send people to Amazon we would use the URL:
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/redirect-home/evoltorg

We'd also like to know what address you currently have for us (for
sending checks). That address will probably have to be modified, and
I can supply one shortly.

We're getting ready to make more prominent requests for donations
(we're non-profit) and one way to do that is through our affiliation
with you.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers,
Marlene Bruce