[Theforum] Closing List Subscriptions

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Sat Jun 8 18:16:07 CDT 2002

According to the following posts,

   http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020603/005369.html
   http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020603/005370.html
   http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020603/005371.html
   http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20020603/005400.html
   http://lists.evolt.org/thesitearchive/2002-June/005497.html

it seems the general feeling is that the 5 lits that are aligned with
the groups should be closed to new subscriptions.

I have done that for all of the lists except thesite.  .jeff has made
a proposal to create a new list for the design/development group and
leave thesite the way that it is.

I've done this now rather than wait for a final decision (which may
never come) because in the last little while, two new e-mail addresses
have been signed up to the content list that I do not recognize.  It
is easier to close the lists now then to kick a whole bunch of people
off the lists later.

Dean