[Theforum] Re: thanks

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Wed Jun 12 17:02:24 CDT 2002

Oh, ignore it. I just received our first donation ($10!) through
PayPal, and was setting up a personality in Eudora for my pending
Treasurer address. I was test sending a response letter (which
worked), and replying to my response. When I replied to my response,
I got a "message held" email indicating it was not yet delivered to
theforum. Don't know why it woulda automatically come here, but it's
probably because the treasurer at evolt.org address hasn't been set up.

So yeah, whatever.

:o)

Marlene