[Theforum] funding options

martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com martin.p.burns at uk.pwcglobal.com
Fri Jun 14 04:13:28 CDT 2002

Memo from Martin P Burns of PricewaterhouseCoopers

-------------------- Start of message text --------------------

Also might be useful to have something more prominent on the 'thankyou for
registering' page..?

javier velasco said:

> For example, look at the way they make a difference in the membership
> (newsletter) fee according to each person's situation
> (professiona/student) and according to their country of origin, which
> makes a big diference in what a membership fee means to the person.

It's definitely a good idea (suggesting different donations per country). I
can't agree with you on the UE though. Firstly I'm told that my browser
(NS6.2) might not give me the proper experience, when everything actually
worked. then they have link and non link text indistinguishable... bleugh.

Maybe we should have a quick link to the donate page in the sidebar and
have
a donate help page linked from there with stuff like how much is suggested,
etc etc...

behalf of PricewaterhouseCoopers.

telecommunications systems.
computer.