Tagwear queries (was RE: [Theforum] wiki down)

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Sat Jun 15 13:20:13 CDT 2002

Joel Canfield wrote:

>>I think 2 designs have been and proposed.
>>

>Are these the fists and the logo-on-black proposed for the mouse pads?

no, two TagWear site designs, aardvark and isaac i think.

Blue Ridge Novelty, Lynchburg, VA, Chris Snowman, info at brnco.com
<mailto:info at brnco.com> .  brnco.com is one of his sites for dance and
related activities.   allamericanhp.com <http://www.allamericanhp.com>
is another one of his sites we are building with phpShop.  It will
provide an idea of phpShop functionality although we have not used all
that it can do and have removed the left menu/navigation for this site.

Ron D.