zeo/seo (was:Re: [Theforum] wiki down)

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Sun Jun 16 11:29:43 CDT 2002

On Sunday, June 16, 2002, at 04:22  pm, William Anderson wrote:

>>> What it *could* perhaps do is proxypass to the existing wiki and
>>> once Ron's machine is running, swap the content over then change the
>>> proxypass setting.
>>>
>>> Someone with more Apache knowledge than me should say whether I'm
>>> talking any sense here
>>
>> ooo, good call - i'll have a fiddle here and see if it's acceptable
>> to the wiki ...
>
> Well, that worked - http://neuro.me.uk/projects/evolt.org/wiki/
>
> the only issue is that the links on the right hand bar are not
> relative, and
> hence don't work.

Fixed now, as is the edit form and the UserOptions form. Amazingly, the
Search was already relative so I didn't have to touch it.
All the Zope logins seem to work fine too (although you'll have to reset
your user preferences as they're held in cookies which refer to the
front end webserver, not the Zope server behind the scenes).

The only thing which don't work are the css and images in the Zope Mgt
interface as they're all root relative references.

   tel:	+44 (0)774 063 9985				Edinburgh,