[Theforum] RE: Redesign (was: Tagwear queries)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Mon Jun 17 10:33:35 CDT 2002

> "Beau Hartshorne" <beau at members.evolt.org>
>
> > It could, however, look more like this:
> > http://members.evolt.org/isaac/evolt/redesign3.gif
> > if this is how we were to redesign the site(s).
>
> So is that how we're going to redesign the sites? (I like where it's
> going.) Has anyone come up with something else?
>
> Has anyone done something like
> http://www.evolt.org/article/Real_World_Browser_Size_Stats_Part_II/20/
> 22 97/ for the evolt.org site?

i'd hope that would be unnecessary simply because we'd want the
site to work at *any* resolution, but then, the results would still be
interesting...

as for the redesign, well, isaac knows this already, but i do have
concerns about shedding the blacktabnavbarthingie, at least not
without a suitable replacement... mostly because it's become such
a strong part of our identity...

i know i'm in the minority, but i have to voice it....

--
Read the evolt.org case study
Usability: The Site Speaks for Itself