[Theforum] another online community in trouble

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Wed Jun 19 11:07:11 CDT 2002

> > "Filet it and fast-food it if ya want to..." (movie quote!)

> which?  i don't recognize it...

Ace Ventura, Pet Detective... it's no "Citizen Kane", but that movie is
overrated anyway. :)

> i just want to note that this isn't an meo/beo thing i'm
> talking about... none of what i'm suggesting would be in
> *place* of working on the beo bandwidth issues...
> i'm only talking about meo in a vacuum...

Aah... I misread that, then. My bad.

I still think taking away from MEO in any way is a bad thing. I like the
concept of f2o, but I'd prefer to see evolt keep it "all in the family"
rather than referring our members elsewhere. I'd be willing to pay a few
bucks a month to keep it that way, too.

I'd cut MEO only as a last resort to make sure evolt stays alive. Hopefully
it never comes to that.

-Ken

--
Read the evolt.org case study