Distributed bandwidth (was RE: [Theforum] Re: [Content] Mail Alert! - Sat Jun 22 31226)

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Sun Jun 23 14:19:52 CDT 2002

At 12:38 AM 6/24/2002, Joel Canfield wrote:
>More sense-making. You're on a roll, Martin.

Yeah, it actually happens once in a while. :p

Couldn't we talk to someone like Tucows to host beo? They've got these
mirrors scattered all over the globe, and I usually download shareware from
their Indian mirror (much faster) than doing it from download.com

Just a thought.

Madman

Madhu "MadMan" Menon
Defender of Justice, Destroyer of Evil, and Keeper of the Knowledge
Blog: http://madman.weblogs.com