[Theforum] Evoltspotting

Jon Haworth jhaworth at witanjardine.co.uk
Wed Jun 26 04:32:57 CDT 2002

There's a letter in this week's _IT Week_ (a trade rag in .uk):

<cite>
"...Fortunately, evolt.org maintains an excellent archive of all browsers,
not just IE...."
</cite>

Someone on marketing may like to send a note to them explaining the
bandwidth situation ;-)

w: www.itweek.co.uk
e: itweek_letters at vnu.co.uk
f: 020 7316 9501
s: Letters, IT Week, VNU Business Publications, 32-34 Broadwick St., London
W1A 2HG

If you want the text of the whole letter give me a shout - I'll scan the
page and upload it somewhere (IT Week don't seem to put them online)

Cheers
Jon

Witan Jardine
13 Southampton Place
London WC1A 2AL
Tel: 020 7404 4004

Please visit us on the Internet:
http://www.witanjardine.co.uk/

'The information included in this e-mail is of a confidential nature and is
intended only for the addressee.  If you are not the intended addressee, any
disclosure, copying or distribution by you is prohibited and may be
unlawful.  Disclosure to any party other than the addressee, whether
inadvertent or otherwise is not intended to waive privilege of
confidentiality. If you have received this email in error, please forward it
to inerror at witanjardine.co.uk, thank you.'