[Theforum] Donations (WAS: RE: announcement)

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Thu Jun 27 08:31:09 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> >  > It seemed to Javier and myself that we might want to make a donation
> >>  page/system our first priority.
> >  >
> >  > What do you all think? Is there something we should consider a
> >>  higher priority?
> >
> >Questions, not requests.  I think what Jeff's saying is
> >'don't ask us what we think, make a specific request'.
>
> Got it. From my perspective, I was (albeit erroneously) hoping to get
> feedback from the IA/Design people. I even indicated by name who I
> was hoping would respond (Jeff wasn't on that list).

I think marlene's approach is right, it does require a (lil) stage of
IA/design,
for which i'd be happy to help. John is also right, that IA-design process
should pick up from our stakeholder's (finance) goals for the module.

I'm not able to help from the job these days, and last night i wasn't at home
at all,
i'll try to mock up some diagrams tonight.

So far what i imagine we need is:

- a donation page (already done, can be enhaced to fit with the new ones)
- a thank you page (don't even know if there's already one. I haven't donated
yet, shame on me and the rest of you too, save for the $10 dude)
- a balance page - or part of one of the above pages, showing how much we
got, how much we still have to build up to get to stop abusing on dan's
pocket.
- a mail message for thelist pimping - i already have a start, can be refined
further.

REQUESTS:
finance- let [desdev] know if you think there's something else we need.
desdev- brainstorm on this!
theforum- more ideas too, send to desdev.

thanks!
zzzzzzzzzzzzoooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmm
back to thejob!

javier