[Theforum] new home for evolt

Warden, Matt mwarden at mattwarden.com
Tue Jul 2 14:15:53 CDT 2002

Madhu wrote:
>>What's the next step to make it real?
>
>Try and figure out how we'll go from ~$0 per month to a regular $350 per
>month perhaps?

Er.. actually, the whole point of my email was that we need to take one
step at a time.

In other words, let's seal the deal here because it's our best
option. Then we've got that out of the way and we have a definite
expense. That way we have a number to shoot for with fundraising.

So, do your voting thing or whatever so we can call this an official
decision. Otherwise, we'll end up back at square one like we have oh so
many times before.

--
mattwarden
mattwarden.com