[Theforum] half the battle - finance time

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at cph.org
Mon Jul 15 09:11:34 CDT 2002

> Excellent. I think it's been discussed (the whole r.e.o concept),
> and should be finalized and implemented asap

+1!

I brought this up earlier... library.evolt.org (or something similar) used
as an "evolt (and it's members) recommend the following books for php
newbies" sort of thing, with Amazon referral links to generate a bit o'
cash...

.jeff even worked out a plan (albeit a hypothetical one) using the existing
article cms to handle book reviews with ratings/comments on each one... a
search of the archives didn't return anything, though...

anyone remember this thread from a few months ago?

--ken