[Theforum] Dan: evolt.org domain stuff

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Tue Jul 16 17:54:38 CDT 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> Hey Dan,
>
> (oops, meant to send this yesterday)
>
> I've been trying to update the evolt.org domain registration
> information, and was hoping Verisign would email the UN/PW and
> account number information to me (since my address is the one that's
> shown in their records), but instead they indicate they've sent the
> info to you. Can you pass the info on to me (offlist, of course) so I
> can update our account?

I have been working on the access, and already faxed in all the requried
stuff.  The request for acct# is still being sent to Dan (who knows
why).  Talked to NetworkSolutions today and we should have our new
password by Thurs., maybe tomorrow.  Once I recieve that I will get the
DNS servers changed from Stark Media.  Is there anything else we need
changed?

Ron D.