[Theforum] [---Dev] RE: [---tent] Article cleanup issue

Matt Liotta mliotta at r337.com
Tue Jul 23 21:17:13 CDT 2002

I don't know what teo is, but another way to get information on SQL
queries with Oracle is to get the execution plan. This is done simply by
using the SQL command explain plan. For coverage of the syntax as well
as an example please see the following URL,
http://download-west.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/server.901/a9012
5/statements_911.htm. Additionally, coverage of Oracle optimizer hints
is available at the following URL,
http://download-west.oracle.com/otndoc/oracle9i/901_doc/server.901/a9012
5/sql_elements7a.htm#8477.

Matt Liotta