Subject: Re: [Theforum] UK fun announcement

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Tue Aug 13 16:43:18 CDT 2002

I think it's cute.   Evolt has regional sub-communities of sorts,
based on logistics of getting together offline, and this is a logical
extension of that idea...

I think it should look different enough from the original site that
the two never get confused... like make it a different color or
something...

Don't alter the logo...

& don't go building walls to keep the Americans out... okay? okay.

Erika

erika at seastorm.com