[Theforum] bandwidth/mirror donations, etc.

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Thu Aug 15 14:24:31 CDT 2002

Got home and checked email this morning. Had the following four
emails come in to the give@ address.

I haven't responded to anyone yet. Any suggestions? Should these be
coming to me, or to SysAdmin?

Cheers,
Marlene

-----

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 10:32:42 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Bandwidth Donation
From: <mkelley at mkelley.net>
To: <give at evolt.org>

I would like to offer up 5gb of bandwidth for evolt's browser archive. I
know it's small, but it's better than nothing. I'm hoping to be able to
donate 10gb total in the coming months.

Thanks,
Mike Kelley
www.mkelley.net