[Theforum] secretary?

Erika Meyer erika at seastorm.com
Wed Sep 4 15:36:15 CDT 2002

I forget if evolt has an acting secretary; and if it is elfur?

Because I like to have a central place to look at stuff, like where
we are today and how we got here... I think we should have a
secretary.

The secretary should get reports from each subgroup on a regular
basis, (bimonthly?) and publish them in a single location.

Those reports should come from each subgroup's secretary (or equivalent).
In any case, every subgroup should have a mechanism to report
progress to a secretary for evolt, who keeps those records
centralized.

So we all can find them when we need them.

Does that make sense?

If it makes sense please say so.
If not, please elaborate.

If it makes sense, can we nominate and vote?
(& yes I'm willing to take some of it on.)

I think it would  be helpful.

Erika
erika at seastorm.com