[Theforum] all this talk of affiliate hosting

Joel Canfield joel at spinhead.com
Wed Sep 11 00:00:59 CDT 2002

> i've been talking with a business associate who's a partner
> (not reseller) with interland.

How closely related to Interland does that make him? Next to the criminals
who sold us my wife's van, I've never dealt with a more unprofessional,
frustrating group of people than Interland. I've struggled through five
years of having clients hosted there, and it's the ugliest thing I have to
deal with, period.

If we're getting into anything that even remotely smacks of Interland's
style of business, this is a -1

joel