[Theforum] Affiliate Hosting Program Fund Raising

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Mon Oct 21 18:58:17 CDT 2002

Greetings All,

Sorry for the cross post again but, the last post to the forum got no
response.  The Affiliate Hosting Program for evolt.org has been live for
2 weeks now.  There has been no mention of it on the list or on the site.

We need to add a section to the Marlene's "support evolt.org" page for
affiliate hosting programs and add this one to the page.  Marlene, do
you have time?  If not, who has update privilege?

We need to make an announcement on "thelist" that the affiliate program
is available.  Is this done by marketing or some other committee?

We don't have to endorse the program as "approved by evolt.org", we
simply need to make the membership aware that it is available to help
fund evolt.org's operations expenses.

If you want to take a look you can go to ez-profits.com
<http://ez-profits.com> to see the live site, or test.ez-profits.com
<http://test.ez-profits.com> to go through credit card processing in
test mode so no transactions take place and so no site creation takes place.

Thanks,
Ron D.