[Theforum] announcement: second take

Marlene Bruce marlene at members.evolt.org
Tue Oct 29 21:50:25 CST 2002

>Marlene, do you think that it needs to get to the point more quickly?
>
>i.e., we're sending it to evolters, and it doesn't mention evolt.org and a
>specific affiliate hosting deal until the 4-6 paragraph. Maybe an opening
>summary/intro?

Hi Isaac,

Sorry if I was unclear. The info that was in my last email was not
for the announcement to thelist, just the backup info for people who
want to know more. Below is the email I'll be sending. Hope this
clears things up! :o)

Cheers,
Marlene

-----

Hi folks,

A new supporter has stepped forward to help support evolt.org.

To assist us in defraying our operating costs, NetWorth Enterprises,
Inc. is offering an affiliate hosting program to evolt.org members.

For every member who chooses to host one or more web sites with
NetWorth's hosting service, evolt.org will receive 10% of the monthly
hosting fee.

If you're looking for a hosting company, please consider NetWorth's
hosting service. NetWorth will be changing the name and enhancing
services, but in the meantime, the temporary domain (ez-profits.com
<http://ez-profits.com>) will help evolt.org right now.

If you want to know more about the connection between NetWorth and
evolt.org, please read this explanation: [add URL to Ron's
explanation here].

Thanks,
Marlene
evolt.org treasurer

P.S. If you're not looking for hosting and haven't already done so,
please consider making a contribution to help support evolt.org. More
information may be found at: http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/.