[Theforum] Evolters - alternative header

javier velasco lists at mantruc.com
Mon Nov 4 07:21:46 CST 2002

Marlene Bruce wrote:

> >OK, what about a header that was something like this:
> >
> >http://www.triplezero.com.au/isaac/evolt/evolt_blackheader.gif
>
> I find the blocks less scannable than the tabs.

i agree, it can also be more restrictive in the long run (makes it
tougher to add elements withught screwing the layout)

....there's not a clear link to the articles site.

http://www.triplezero.com.au/isaac/evolt/evolters2.gif

there wasn't one in the previous version either

http://evolt.org/

or in the current site...

i'd vote for including the an articles link in whichever menu we finally
implement.

like what i was heading for here... (ignore the rest of the page)
http://members.evolt.org/mantruc/evolt-ia/new_evolt_wirefreame_contact.PDF