[Theforum] ASAP [Fwd: RFP: css-discuss hosting]

Ken Kogler ken.kogler at curf.edu
Thu Nov 7 19:46:39 CST 2002

I'd *love* to see evolt help out the web dev community... It's a good
way to increase brand recognition and spread the evolt love around...

So we take css-discuss and turn it into evolt's [thecss] list:

But this starts up down a slipperly slope. If we have a CSS-only list,
what's to say we don't have an ASP one? PHP? SQL Server? mySQL?
Usability? Accessibility?

Part of the fun of thelist is that it covers a HUGE spectrum of topics,
and is a great way for me to increase my knowlegde without being subbed
to 42 different lists...

With that in mind, we might just want to host it in it's current form,
tack on a footer ("list services provided by evolt.org") and leave it at
that...

--Ken