[Theforum] treasurer's report (was: ASAP [Fwd: RFP: css-discuss hosting])

Madhu Menon webguru at vsnl.net
Thu Nov 7 22:35:37 CST 2002

At 10:01 AM 08-11-02, isaac wrote:
>+1 -- just make it efficient.
>
>"Support the community that supports you"?

How 'bout this:

"Support the community that supports you.
Contribute your bit to keep evolt.org going at:
http://evolt.org/help_support_evolt/ "

I also think the keyphrase for that article should be changed to just
"support" so the URL becomes http://evolt.org/support/

(Easier to remember and type in manually.)

If we can agree on this, I'll add it to thelist asap. Actually, since it
has no major downside, I'll probably do it anyway. If enough people object,
I'll remove it later. ;)

Regards,

Madhu

Madhu Menon
Internet User Experience Consultant

Content * Interfaces * Usability * Net Strategy