[Theforum] Re: RFP: css-discuss hosting

Lachlan Cannon luminosity at members.evolt.org
Fri Nov 8 21:56:34 CST 2002

Eric,

I have discussed it with theforum (the group who make the decisions) at
evolt, and the evolt.org.uk bunch have volunteered to host css-discuss
on behalf of evolt.org. They're able to supply all your nice to have
extras as well as the basic services, and will be able to have it up
shortly if you're interested in moving to them. While we don't want any
money for hosting the service we would like to be able to put a link to
our support page at the bottom of the list's footer, just as we do on
our two major lists at the moment. Is this arrangement suitable for you?

Thanks.

P.S. My condolences to your wife.
--
Lach