[Theforum] treasurer's report II

Ron Dorman rwd at csi1st.net
Fri Nov 15 07:57:53 CST 2002

Ron Dorman wrote:

> Madhu Menon wrote:
>
>> All we need is a monthly figure so we can calculate annual hosting
>> costs. I know
>> Ron posted it a long time back, but could you please do it one more
>> time,
>> Ron? I promise not to bug you again. :)
>

> no problem.  I will dig up the info tomorrow.

I have been through the archives for theforum and have not found the
post with those numbers in it.

Seems like it worked out to $3.50 USD per GB of transfer.  So, if we use
100 GB a month, it would be $350 USD per month, $4200 USD per year.  100
GB should be a good average to work with for total traffic of all
protocols.  It will of course fluctuate but this should be a number to
work with for the fund raising efforts.

Ron D.