[Theforum] Books for prizes/review

Paul Cowan evolt at funkwit.com
Wed Dec 4 22:54:06 CST 2002

Lachlan wrote:
> I'd like to do the XML one if you don't mind settling among your other
> choices, and if that's ok with Glasshaus. :)

Being a usability nerd, I'd happily review any of the usability books,
particularly the Forms or Shopping Carts ones, if no-one else cares to,
and if Glasshaus don't mind sending them down Australia way.

If they do, maybe Lach's and mind can go in one package, and I can
steal it from his bedside table as he sleeps.. um... that is to
say, arrange to grab it off him at some stage, maybe.

Cheers,

Paul

PS: Please don't look at my employer's site to determine if I am
fit to review a book on usability. I mean, God knows I've TRIED
to tell them....