[Theforum] Re: the list spam

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Wed Dec 11 10:36:43 CST 2002

Josh,

I get this spam to all my accounts as well, but I've never noticed a
correlation between posting and otherwise. I think I just get too
many to notice.

However, that account *is* subscribed to thelist, and I suspect you
aren't the only one this is affecting.

I've unsubbed the account so ideally that will take care of the
problem (for this address).

If you see any other accounts that have this correlation, please do
let me know. And thanks for the heads-up -- no telling how many
list posters this will benefit.

I've also cc'd our content list so the crew is in the know, and I've
cc'd theforum so the more active members (boy, saying that is
opening a can of worms) can keep their eyes open for this kinda
stuff whenever they post.

Thanks again.

--
Read the evolt.org case study