[Theforum] this one's for eric meyer (he's here, right?)

aardvark roselli at earthlink.net
Thu Dec 12 20:58:29 CST 2002

actually, the email is for eric, but i also wanted to note that it
looks like some people might try to contact the css-discuss list
through the evolt.org contact form...

i think this might be related to the fact that i couldn't find an
admin address anywhere on the css-discuss.org site...

even if there is/was one, i suspect we'll continue to get requests
for css-discuss admining through the evolt.org contact form... i'm
open to suggestions on how best to handle that...

and that's why i've sent it here...

There is a response to a mail message on evolt.org: