[Theforum] Paying Our Debt

Dean Mah dmah at members.evolt.org
Fri Dec 20 17:48:57 CST 2002

On Fri, Dec 20, 2002 at 11:41:03PM +0000, Martin Burns wrote:

> > > Finally, if the discussion we're having about evolters.org actually
> > > ends up anywhere, it'll bring in cash too.
> >
> > Do you have any quick links to the evolters.org discussion?  If not,
> > I'll search for it next week.
>
> Start with John's post that I quoted, or this one:
> http://lists.evolt.org/steeringarchive/2002-December/000172.html
> just follow the thread.

I've read those.  I meant was there a discussion on the implementation
plan of evolters.org?  From what I understand it will be a restricted
hosting space.  We don't allow development in the account and we set
people up with some kind of Web blog software or Web page template.
Is that correct?

Who gets these accounts?  Who decides who gets them?  Are they paid
for?  What tools do we provide?  I thought that there may have been
some earlier discussion that I missed.

Dean