[Theforum] bandwidth?

Marlene Bruce marlene at digitizethis.com
Mon Jan 6 09:53:58 CST 2003

Hey folks,

Who do I ask to get all the pieces of the picture about our total
bandwidth usage?

Martin has been updating us with the deouk traffic reports.

I need the same number for the rest of our boxes. Ron, can you help
me with that? How much bandwidth are our boxes using?

Elfur forwarded this email to Content and cc'd me (this was on Christmas day):

| I'm curious as to what exactly the $10,500 is paying for.  Hosting can't
| seriously be that much for only 140 gb per month.
|
| --
| sasha

We need an answer, both for Sasha and to put on the site.

Thanks,
Marlene