[Theforum] evolt.org and evolt.co.uk unreachable

Peter-Paul Koch gassinaumasis at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 25 05:39:43 CDT 2003

In case no one has yet noticed:

- the DNS entry of evolt.org is once again absent
- evolt.co.uk keeps on reloading and reloading and reloading itself

I understand I should have sent this mail to the proper working group, but I
couldn't find the correct mail address because the sites were unreachable.

Please also post the IP address someone had arranged for evolt.org . Of
course I trashed the mail that contained it.

Thanks,

ppk, freelance web developer
Interaction, copywriting, JavaScript, integration
http://www.xs4all.nl/~ppk/
Column "Keep it Simple": http://www.digital-web.com/columns/keepitsimple/