[theforum] server suggestion

Jeremy Ashcraft ashcraft at 13monkeys.com
Sun Jul 6 05:15:01 CDT 2003

hey all,

i know i've been pretty uninvolved for a while, but i thought i'd pass
on a bit of information...

i really have no clue what the hosting situation for evolt is anymore,
but i came across a hosting company that may fit evolt's need for a
host(if there is one).  I'm currently hosting with a company called
ServerBeach, which is being funded by RackSpace.  They are running a
promotional deal of $99/mo for a dedicated linux box and $119/mo for a
dedicated Windows box and no setup fees.  1GHz AMD proc, 512MB RAM, 60GB
HD, and 450GB (yes, 450GB) of bandwidth.  I haven't seen anyone else out
there that matches this kind of hardware for that price.  No strings
attached anywhere either.  I'm not a shill for these guys or anything,
just a satisfied customer who wants to pass on the word to an
organization who might be interested.

http://www.serverbeach.com

jeremy