[theforum] evolt.org is closing in on it's 5th birthday ...really fast

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Fri Aug 8 11:26:56 CDT 2003

From: "Martin Burns"

| > - set up wiki.evolt.org
|
| Once DNS and Apache changes are up and running, this:
| http://216.40.227.23:8080/evolt_devwiki
| can do the job.

is this with all the eouk data as well?
i don't really mind, except for the fact that it's showing links to it,
which could be somewhat confusing, when you're all of a sudden arrived on a
totally different environment without realizing it.

| It's also got issue tracking btw, which may come in handy for
| testing... including categorisation for feature requests.

great. does it work like the other one?
- do i just head over there and create my user on the fly.
- are there going to be any password protected pages
     (that is pwd for changing them)?
    - will i have to register my un/pwd somewhere for that reason?
- i have lots of other questions, just don't remember them rn.

now on to the somewhat important question:
any chance we have the data from the old wiki? the freezope one?

thanks
elfur