[theforum] movement for redesign

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Tue Aug 12 08:25:49 CDT 2003

On Tuesday, August 12, 2003, at 02:21  pm, William Anderson wrote:

> Incidentally, we could always use (and then proceed to hack to fsck)
> something like movable type for evolter.org blogs (/me likes movable
> type),
> if it doesn't seem like more work or too awkward to integrate compared
> rolling our own ... ;)

Aye - we've got so much to do, it makes sense to buy/borrow/import as
many tested, working components from elsewhere as possible, and just do
the last 10% customisation.

Concentrate on the stuff that makes us different...

Now playing on iTunes: "09 Diamond Dogs" by Beck from 'Moulin Rouge
Soundtrack' - a hit from way back in 2001