[theforum] movement for redesign

Martin Burns martin at easyweb.co.uk
Wed Aug 13 04:04:31 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 03:43  am, Jeff Howden wrote:

> so, rather than talking about details so much, can we please continue
> with
> the conversation about high-level requirements and go from there?

Which for those playing along at home started at
http://lists.evolt.org/theforumarchive/Week-of-Mon-20030811/000182.html
and hasn't really got anywhere.

If we're OK with those, can we please start fleshing them out on the
wiki

btw, I can set it up such that desdev gets an email every time a
feature request is put in to the collector:
http://wiki.evolt.org/issues
Useful?

Now playing on iTunes: "Saor/Free/News from Nowhere" by Afro Celt Sound
System from 'Sound Magic, Vol. 1' - a hit from way back in 1996