[theforum] movement for redesign

Isaac Forman isaac at bigtrip.org
Wed Aug 13 06:09:43 CDT 2003

> The problem with meo is that ppl weren't using it for coding
> experiments (the original idea), they were using it to store blogs and
> photo albums, sucking down bandwidth. And we had to slap meo members
> for doing it.

I'd like to see evolters.org also hold a semi-standardised resume, portfolio
and status info that links through to evolt.org in their author profile and
member page.

So as well as their article count, average rating, and author cubes, there'd
be a volunteer/donator cube, and additional links to
resume/portfolio/"Employed/Looking for freelance/PT/FT/Looking to
collaborate with a backend team.".

In a time when web jobs can be hard to find, I think that we should do
everything we can to help those that help us.

Example coming up in the article template concept...

isaac