Why PPV is a bad idea to begin with (was RE: [theforum]movementfor redesign)

John Handelaar john at evolt.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 09:48:11 CDT 2003

becomes free to read-only.  Which I was replying to.

Still no word from *anyone* about why people will
pay for any service they've never used or even
seen before.

Nor any explanation of how we're going to provide
the after-sales support required.  Cos if we don't,
it'll be chargeback-tastic and we're back to square
one, or worse.

John Handelaar

T +44 20 7609 2214       M +44 7930 681789
F +44 870 169 7657   E john at userfrenzy.com