[theforum] Donation Wall - last chance to comment

Elfur Logadottir elfur at elfur.is
Thu Aug 14 19:33:28 CDT 2003

From: "Martin Burns"

| > What about the extremely reasonable option of listing the donors, so
| > that they are recognised, and not listing the amounts, as that's just
| > rude?
|
| *Shrug* will be less effective, but sure, OK
|
| Will make the change tomorrow.

hold on. don't make any changes like that just yet.

first off, it's only in the starting point of discussion. only about a
handful have commented on it, and we are still treating donations as
anonymous ... and those that have donated in the past, have known that
donations have been anonymous.

i won't publish the names until i've gotten their approval for it, and that
takes time. we need to mention it on the support page as well.

so let's finish deciding how it's going to be and then make the changes.

ok?
thanks
elfur