[theforum] text ads (was: Donation Wall - last chance to comment)

Sabrina Dent, Apperception sabrina.dent at appercept.co.uk
Sun Aug 17 10:24:12 CDT 2003

Not really. All the text ads I've ever placed (and if you've not
gathered, I'm a text ad whore -- I love them so) have been paid via
PayPal. See metafilter for an example:

http://www.metafilter.com/textads.mefi

PP can validate transactions back to the server, as well, so there's no
delay in processing ads and payments. (It can do the same for
evolters.org subscriptions.) We are already taking it for donations.
Seems easy to stay with it, along with the other payment methods, but
that's not my bailiwick.

--Bri