[theforum] Lists vote

Garrett Coakley garrett at polytechnic.co.uk
Tue Apr 13 07:34:24 CDT 2004

On Tue, Apr 13, 2004 at 01:14:05PM +0100, Drew Shiel wrote:

[I'm still deciding, but while I do I wanted to address a point that Drew
has inadvertantly raised]

>   Not clear if I actually have a vote, but 3 anyway. :)

Everyone has a vote, even Drew *;)

evolt.org is a community and as such should be led by the communities
wishes. We've had some hiccups in the past with structure that have meant we
haven't been as open as we should have been, but we've always tried to
rectify that - sometimes more effectively than others.

Hence this issue being brought to the theforum. It's become apparent that
there are communication problems with the current set up that need
addressing. We need your imput.

So all you lurkers, speak up and be heard.

G.