[theforum] Re: google adwords: next step

Alan Lloyd alan at holographic.f2o.org
Mon May 10 14:48:41 CDT 2004

Mike raises some good points. May be that is one of the reasons I have
not contributed much over the past year or so. That and too much work.
(if there is such a thing)
Evolt does seem to be lacking direction. I think (not sure about
president but who knows) someone needs to be at the front with the aim
of moving Evolt forward..

Just my two cents..

Alan

---