[theforum] Re: google adwords: next step

s t e f evolt at nota-bene.org
Mon May 10 15:55:12 CDT 2004

<quote who='Alan Lloyd' when='10/05/04 21:48'>

> Mike raises some good points. May be that is one of the reasons I have
> not contributed much over the past year or so. That and too much work.
> (if there is such a thing)
> Evolt does seem to be lacking direction. I think (not sure about
> president but who knows) someone needs to be at the front with the aim
> of moving Evolt forward..

Which brings us back to the beginning of the discussion, and thanks to
Mike for having said it better than I did.

Hey, when I thought evolt before joining content, I thought Martin,
Adrian, Isaac, Rudy, Jeff and a few others -- now the personality seems
to have withdrawn. We're all proud to be members of evolt, and at the
same time it seems like they did much more than we're doing.

What do we do, and how? I really don't know. We have to sleep this
through. (I'm going to bed anyway)
(or to IRC, can't decide)