[theforum] We've got a serious problem here at evolt.org

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Mon May 17 06:18:37 CDT 2004

Garrett Coakley wrote:
> On Sat, May 15, 2004 at 08:35:36PM -0700, Jeff Howden wrote:
>>In contrast, why'd it take so long for someone to try to contact me
>>directly?
>
> The idea of having to use back channel communication merely to expedite
> the editorial process doesn't sit too well with me.

I think the point is we're looking at an under-a-bus scenario again - if
only one person can do something, how can anything be done if that one
person is out of contact or attacked at random by roaming killer bus-like
devices?

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him