[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Wed May 19 18:07:21 CDT 2004

I've just tried subscribing to steering, finance and sysadmin to get
more involved with evolt.org, and I got the following bounces back:

"Please e-mail the finance list with your request for membership of
this group."

"The steering list is closed to steering group members which are
representatives from the other working groups."

"Please e-mail the sysadmin list with your request to join this
group."

What gives? I can access the archives of these groups (other than
finance, which results in a 404) and was told a while back on the "help
support evolt.org" page to join finance if I was interested.

Paul