[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

William Anderson neuro at well.com
Thu May 20 05:15:49 CDT 2004

Paul Waring wrote:
> Lachlan Cannon wrote:
>
>> Steering is now defunct. Soon enough our lists should be updated to
>> reflect a new structure (any day now, right? right?) of theforum,
>> thecontent, and thecode.
>
> We voted on this over a month ago though - why hasn't the change taken
> place yet?:

We're planning a move to new kit, once that move is complete (initially
everything on the raq, which means lists, dir, browsers, etc with weo
staying where it is) then the lists will be reorganised, or possibly done as
we're moving :)

--
_ __/|  William Anderson      | Brodie: The Force is strong with this one
\`O_o'  neuro at well dot com |    Jay: Dude, don't encourage him