[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

paul at rixort.com paul at rixort.com
Thu May 20 12:41:23 CDT 2004

> Never said that you were not welcome.  What I'm saying is that I don't
> make the decisions.  Finance should vote on whether or not that you
> are allowed into the working group.

You said that "As well, it is usual that only actively participating
members of theforum and that fulfill a particular skillset are accepted.".
To me that sounds like you're not particularly welcome unless you have
some specific skill, in this case finance. Evidentially I misinterpreted
what you said.

> My apologies.  I missed the e-mail where you were invited into the
> finance group.

I never said I got an email - it was a comment posted on the "support
evolt.org" page that said if I was interested I should join finance.

> FWIW, I have added you as a member of finance.

Merci.

> Because I discovered that mailman was down on l.e.o and restarted it.
> Mail should be coming through relatively prompt now.

Things have speeded up to what they should now - cheers.

Paul