[theforum] Can't get on steering, finance or sysadmin

Paul Waring paul at rixort.com
Sat May 22 18:18:24 CDT 2004

Elfur Logadóttir wrote:
> You see, that's the thing, if we do that, we're saying goodbye to Jeff.

So basically it's all about jeff? Surely if he can't spare time to work
on the code (which is fair enough, we all have lives outside evolt) then
someone else should be able to move it forward, whether this means using
ColdFusion or re-writing it in assembly language (ok, extreme example
but you see what I mean). I wouldn't say he's being left behind, he just
won't be spending as much time working on stuff, which is a good thing
if he's busy.

Paul